Today I want to share with you a recipe for classic lemonade made from lemon and mint at home. The recipe is very simple, just 20 minutes and you will prepare delicious homemade lemonade with your own hands. No chemicals, only natural products - good for your health.
- Lemon 3 pcs. (medium size)
- Sugar 120 gr. (for syrup)
- Carbonated water without additives 2500 ml.
- Water 200 ml. (for syrup)
- Mint 10 sheets.
On a note
- When rubbing the zest, it is important not to catch the white part of the lemon, because of it the lemonade can start to taste bitter.
- In the finished lemonade, you can add half a lemon cut into small slices.