Today I will tell you how you can deliciously and beautifully cook pasta for a side dish. Only two ingredients - bell pepper and basil give the dish a delicate aroma and a real taste of Italian cuisine.
I leave the choice of the type of pasta to your discretion: farfalle (butterflies), pasta, foam (feather), spirals, spaghetti, shells, fettuccine (ribbons), etc. All of them are perfect for a dish.
- General \ asset cooking time: \
- Servings Per Container: 3 Servings
- Calories (100g): 293 kcal
- Cost: very economical
- - 300 g
- Sweet pepper - 2 pcs. (about 300 g)
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Basil - 3 sprig (s) or more, optional
- Garlic - 2 teeth
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil - 1 tsp or slightly more
- Black pepper - to taste